Monday, July 26, 2010

Sheesh! It's been a long time since I've taken time to write here. So it's time I get back on the ball! My time has been consumed with studies for the last year. I had to focus by putting the rest of life on the back burner so that I wouldn't get distracted.

Speaking of school I've finished ALL course work for the Meteorology program, but still have the final for this class and a big test over the WHOLE program coming up. I am so looking forward to having it done!!

Figure/Fitness competitions have been on hold, as well as the job search. I have been consistent with workouts, but I look forward to raising the bar again when school is behind me! I'm looking at September to raise intensity levels and start leaning out again...reconfiguring the diet & cardio! I'm excited! I did buy a new competition suit in early 2010, but I'm training in hopes to wear that suit on stage in 2010.

As far as job search goes, I'm looking at different sports and entertainment outlets. I'm fine even working freelance for awhile. We'll see what opens up come September when I'm done with school. I look forward to being back in Southern Cal in the fall and exploring whatever opportunities come my way!!

That's a quick update. The blogs will also come more frequently once school is DONE!