Thursday, November 29, 2007

Wicked Weather Pictures...

I will update these occasionally, but I just found a few on-line that looked cool. Most of these pictures will be from years past, but gives you an idea of the enormity of some of these storms.

Ok, this isn't so much Northwest weather, but that's not my goal here...my goal is to show awesome weather wherever it may be. Imagine looking out your window in your office, or condo, wherever...Sure excitement, but a rush or terror would probably come over me. Tornadoes are mother nature’s most violent storms. They evolve from powerful thunderstorms and can wipe out a neighborhood in seconds killing people in it's path. Scary, but amazing.


Miami Tornado 1997
This image is a work of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, taken or made during the course of an employee's official duties. As works of the U.S. federal government, all NOAA images are in the public domain.